- School of International Affairs
- Center for International Strategy, Technology, and Policy
Dr. Jordan received her Ph.D. in political science from the University of Chicago and M.A. in Political Science from Stanford University. She previously held a post-doctoral research fellowship at the Harris School of Public Policy Studies at the University of Chicago. Her research interests include terrorism, population transfers, attachment to territory, and international security. Her book manuscript focuses on the leadership decapitation of terrorist organizations. Jordan’s research has been supported by grants from the Smith Richardson Foundation and the University of Chicago.
- INTA-1110: Intro to Int'l Relations
- INTA-3103: Challenge of Terrorism
- INTA-4014: Scenario and Pathgaming
- INTA-6014: Scenario and Path Gaming
- INTA-6103: International Security